Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mommy's big UH OH!


Well today was a first for me...I had my first accident. Well let me rephrase I hit the garage today while backing out. I have never hit anything in my life with my car before. My car is nearly 8 years old and I am 27 so I guess its a good record. It just sucks to now have that "black mark" on my driving record. Well least it was the garage and not another car. Well we were having a great morning...weather was beautiful we got up and got ready and were headed to my parent's house so Colby could get out and spend a little time with his grandparents. I think he gets bored if we stay home too much. Well I was backing out and I noticed my mirror was out and I was close to swiping it on our trashcan so I put the car in forward and tried to back up again to miss the trashcan. Well I noticed that the trashcan moved but I figured the car just hit it no biggie. Well I got out and saw a huge streak of paint down my car. Well this is not good but not too bad either...I failed to notice the large dent in the bumper. It wasn't until I got to my parent's house that I saw that. NOT GOOD AT ALL! Well we are hoping insurance will fix it but we also hate to claim it but I don't think they will raise our rates b/c I have never gotton into a wreck so we'll see. I just hate that I was so dumb. I was just in a hurry and thought I could squeeze by with no problem! Well that will teach me to be more careful as I back out from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment