Thursday, October 28, 2010

Colby's Halloween Party

Colby had his first Holiday Party at school today! This is one thing that excites me about him being in school is all the fun festivities. I didn't get to attend today...I think they wanted to just keep it low key. I wish I could have been there to see all the goings on but hopefully the teacher will atleast send us some pictures.
I volunteered to bring fruit. The teacher was excited to have something that wasn't pure sugar. I figured it would be a nice balance to all the cookies and cupcakes they would be having. When I picked Colby up he looked so happy and seemed to not even want to leave haha. I asked if he had a cupcake and he said mmmm and licked his lips! I could see the evidence of orange icing all over his shirt and face! They got a big bag of goodies to bring home! I can't wait to go through it...I'm sure its mostly candy but it looked like a few other things as well! I would say his first school party was a success though! Like I say no pictures but hopefully I can get his teacher to email me some!

No comments:

Post a Comment