Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sesame Street Live







Today we got to take Colby to Sesame Street Live. I think it comes to New Orleans every year and I am not sure why we didn't take him last year. But this year I knew we had to go because he loves Elmo and Sesame Street so much. I knew he would enjoy it! He was also old enough this year to sort of "get it". He did really well but got antsy at times. And really an hour and a half is almost too long for preschoolers to sit anyway. I think these shows should only really last an hour. But it was still fun!



He got very excited when the characters first came out! It was worth every penny to see his face light up! Now I really can't wait until Disney World! But his little face got so happy and excited and he started waving and shouting Ehhmo soo cute! He had his own seat which made it so much easier then when we took him to Disney on Ice. It was very hard back in May trying to wrangle him in such a tight spot. This time he had his own space so he could move around more freely. He was still a wiggle worm at times though! I know his favorite characters are Elmo, Ernie, and Cookie Monster. He would get so excited anytime they came out! I look forward to taking him again next year when he is older and maybe enjoys it more and can sit still longer! It was a fun time though! Once again I can never say it enough we love when Austin is off and we get to do fun family things like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment