Monday, October 4, 2010

Sunday and Monday

Ok so the weather here has been absolutely amazing! I don't remember an early October like this in quite awhile! Yesterday was really nice and cool. In the mornings it starts out in the high 50s and warms up to about low 70s right now.

Yesterday was church which as I always say is a very busy tiring day but usually fun. Well in Sunday School as usual we had Colby, Broc, and Cade our 3 muskateers. They all did really well and many times interacted and played with each other. I got tickled a few times just watching them play it was so cute! I also had extended care in the same room so once again we had the same 3 kiddos. We decided with the pretty weather we would take them outside. They had a blast! We stayed out almost the entire hour. Colby ran around and the other boys mostly swang. Colby even got in the big boy swing for awhile! After church we ate lunch at McAlister's then came home. I had high hopes Colby would take a nice long nap but he had other plans! He didn't nap at all. We enjoyed the nice weather outside though and Austin got home at a decent time so we had fun family night!

Today was one of our unplanned kinda days which I love! I love the days where Colby and I can just go on an adventure and have no schedules or times to be anywhere. Monday is always storytime at the library so that is what I had planned. I decided though to get Burger King for breakfast so I wouldn't have to mess up our kitchen. So we stopped and got that well it hit me its such a nice day we should go picnic in a park! So we did! We drove to Terrytown Playground and ate our breakfast and played! It was so fun! Colby chased me around the baseball fields and we just had a great time! I love the spunk and energy these cool days give us! When he started to get bored I realized we still had time to go to the library too so we drove there.

Today's theme was monkeys. The lady read the book "Caps for Sale". I love that book! Everytime she would say monkey Colby would make his monkey sound and scratch his tummy! So cute! He also liked "If you're happy and you know it". So that has been our day so far and he's already been sleeping for 2 hours which is wonderful! I always feel so much better and he does too after a nice long nap! I'm sure we will spend most of the late afternoon outside as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment