Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday-Reward Day

Well this was the last day of swim lessons for Week 1. Colby still did well today despite that fact that I'm sure he was exausted! He spent last night with my parents and they said he went to bed early but he also woke up at 4:30 this morning! He has been doing that lately when he is over there. Not sure what the deal is! He does that occasionally here but we send him back to bed. Anyway he was a little antsy for swim lessons to start but he did really well in the class despite the early wake up. Afterwards I had promised him a trip to Chickfila. Our friends Casee and Jax joined us. We have a new chickfila close to our house which is VERY exciting! I am sure that will be the first of many playdates there this summer. The boys seemed to enjoy their lunch and playtime. It was busy and crowded so I think next time I will try going earlier. But I think they had fun and it was a nice reward. Colby came home and took a great nap! I guess we will juts relax the rest of the afternoon. The weekend won't be too exciting either with Austin having to work the whole time. I will be looking forward to Monday and Tuesday for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment