Monday, October 22, 2012

Jax's 3rd Birthday Party

Colby and I were able to attend Jackson's birthday party today. He and Colby have been friends since they were babies. Well they are 15 months apart but since Casee and I are friends Colby and Jax have been hanging out since Jax was born. Now they are in school together so they have become closer. Colby had a blast at the birthday party. It was at a local bounce place. It was great b/c Colby knew all the kids. Most of the kids were from their school and the others from Calvary. I was glad he was around people he felt comfortable with! He ran around and I hardly even saw him the entire party which was nice! I remember when he used to cling to me at birthday parties but now he goes off and does his own thing which is great!
Austin was off so he stayed home with Lindsay. I look forward to when she can go to stuff like this too but she's at the age where she would have been all over. There were other tiny babies there but none her age. She would have wanted to crawl around but would have gotton run over by the big kids! Plus I hope for the most part we can take them alone unless its a joint friend's b-day party. I know Colby will not want his little sister tagging along most of the time!
I enjoyed visiting with the other moms which most of them are my friends too which was nice!
The rest of the afternoon we enjoyed having Austin around and just hanging out as a family! Saturdays actually seem like Saturdays when he is off!

No comments:

Post a Comment