Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lindsay 13 Months

Today my sweet girl turned 13 months! It seems like we really just celebrated her b-day! She has grown and changed a lot this month. She is talking more...she says cat, dog, yay, oh, and maybe a few others I can't think of. She is trying to walk. She has taken up to 5 steps in a row. She really wants to and I think sometime this month she will take off! She enjoys outtings a lot more now and is easier to take out places. Now at the park she enjoys sliding and climbing. She went to the Children's museum and also enjoyed getting down and exploring the toddler room. We now order her food off the kid's menu and she usually eats it all!
She is more like a toddler and less like a baby every day! But she's still my baby girl and compared to her big bro she still seems like a baby to me! She is still a great eater. She will eat mostly anything as long as she's not sick or teething!
She still drinks from a bottle her milk anyway but I am not rushing that! Colby had a bottle until 18 months so I am going to give her until the summer I think before I really stress over that one!
She weighs around 20 lbs I would guess. She can still fit in 6 month clothing though...but she mostly wears 12 months b/c of the seasons. They are big and long on her though. She wears size 3 diapers and I think she will until sometime in the spring. her shoes are size 3s. She is still little in all aspects. But she's tough! She doesn't let her big bro get anything over on her! She's got a spunk about her that's for sure! I love that about her! I can tell already she is going to give Colby a run for his money for sure!
Its been fun this last month to really see her and Colby play together. Especially since Colby was off of school for 2 weeks it seemed like their relationship really grew! I loved watching them play together! I love watching their love for each other grow too!
She is a great sleeper just like her big bro! She sleeps from about 7pm until 8am every morning! Her naps aren't as long as his were at this age but atleast she goes to bed early! But with all her activity her naps are longer and better then they used to be! I am loving this new toddler stage and watching her discover the world around her!

1 comment: