Monday, February 3, 2014

Disney Day 4


On the 4th day at Disney we went to EPCOT. I have to say this was probabably one of my favorite visits there. I am not sure why I just enjoyed really soaking it all in and looking at the details that Disney puts in to make sure each park is special and realistic. The first thing we did when getting to the park was rode Soarin'. Again my parents took care of Lindsay and again I was so grateful for that. Colby really enjoyed Soarin'. I really wished we had had time to ride it again. Afterwards we did the The Land ride. This was something we could all do which was nice. Again I really enjoyed looking at the different plants. These rides are so much more fun as an adult then they were when I was a child =) After that we went on and did the big ball ride as Colby calls it. Again it was a ride we could all do and I think even Lindsay enjoyed it. By this time she wasn't scared of the "dark" rides anymore. We ate lunch after that ride. We then went to the Imagination Ride. We wanted to do Test Track with Colby but the ride shut down about the time we were going to ride it. We then went to the Character Area to meet all the main characters! We saw Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, and Dale. It was so cute to see Lindsay's reaction! She loved Pluto's whiskers and Minnie's nose! At the end Chip and Dale spent quite a long time playing with them as well which was really neat! During all this walking time Lindsay fell asleep so I stayed with her while everyone else took Colby to ride Imagination. After the ride we got some coffee and headed to the countries. I enjoyed this part more then I normally do. Lindsay was asleep at first. Colby got to meet the Mexican Donald Duck then we hit up the ride in Norway. Afterwards Lindsay woke up so we just strolled through the countries and took in the sights. We did stop in Germany to meet Snow White and see the train garden. By this time it was getting really cold and raining more so we quickly made our way around then headed to the Living Seas where we had dinner reservations at Coral Reef. During that walk Colby fell asleep. Austin and Randall and Elizabeth went to ride Test Track and my parents and the kids and I went and sat outside the restaurant. It was raining too hard to really do anything. That evening we really enjoyed Coral Reef though. It was our first experience there. We had a wonderful view right in front the aquarium which was awesome! The kids loved it! The food was really good too! Afterwards we bundled up and headed back to the hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment