Sunday, February 9, 2014

Our Weekend

So far we are having a nice weekend around here. Colby spent Friday night with my parents so it was nice having a quiet evening. I missed my big boy and honestly he's not that much trouble its just now the 2 kids together they are loud and fight a lot! Lindsay, Austin, and I watched the Olympics together. Lindsay really got into it! I can tell she is going to love movies, shows, and plays!
Saturday us girls slept in! We enjoyed a quiet morning before heading out for coffee and picking big bro up! We got him and went to the park! I love no plan Saturdays that we can visit local parks and enjoy beautiful weather! Its been so cold and wet here lately I was anxious to get the kids out! We went to Confetti Park which is one of my kids favorites. I like it too b/c its fenced it and there are always several kiddos for my kids to play with! We stayed over an hour! It was nice just having that uninterrupted time with my kids. We got home and ate lunch then it was naptime. Colby stayed up and played and watched tv while Lindsay napped. That afternoon we got to take a walk...just trying to soak up this weather and get us moving! My goal is to get us moving more this year! Its hard for me to "workout" right now. I want to join a gym but right now with young kids and Austin's schedule I just don't know how much I would go. I want to get into running so we are slowly building up to that.
Sunday was church ofcourse. I was off this sunday so it was nice to actually go into church service. I only get to attend worship 1-2 times a month usually so its so refreshing. I feel like this week I have been feeling a little burnt out and tired. I am not sure if its hormones or just catching up from the trip. Not to mention my toddler has been extremely trying this week. We took her pacifier away a week ago and she's not really crying for it anymore but she's making it known she is old enough to express her feelings/opinions about every. little. thing! So I definitely needed the time to myself to get into the Word. The kids seemed to enjoy their classes as always. We are looking forward to a low key afternoon. I hate we are missing the Stewart's going away party but Lindsay is still asleep and she needs this nap before starting the week. We will just enjoy some downtime. We will probably play outside, maybe walk, watch the Olympics and work on some Valentine's before our busy week begins again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment