Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Disney Day 5


This was our last day in Disney. We spent the day at Hollywood Studios. This is def one of my fav parks. We started the day with a ride on Aerosmith rollercoaster. Colby was so upset he wasn't tall enough to ride! Poor guy...I love that he was so brave on this trip! After the rollercoaster we stopped with the kids for a little snack/rest break before heading to do Tower of Terror. Colby was so pumped to do this! I think he was a little scared during it but he never cried or complained. He just held on to us for dear life =) After getting the thrill rides out of the way we went to do the Great Movie Ride. It was nice to do something that we could all enjoy. I thought the ride might scare Lindsay a little but she loved it! I think by now she understood it was all just for fun! After that ride we went over to the Little Mermaid Show which again Lindsay LOVED! I think Colby liked it too but Lindsay was just in awe I think! It was so sweet! We then stopped for lunch. Meal times are always a nice break from being on your feet and a time to kind of collect yourself before heading out again. We did the Toy Story ride right after lunch. I rode with Lindsay which she wasn't really sure at first but then loved it it was just hard for me to shoot at the objects with a squirming 2 year old on my lap but it was fun! After the toy story ride we wanted to go meet TowMater and Lightening McQueen for Colby! He was so excited. Well during our walk Miss Lindsay fell asleep. After meeting the CARS I let everyone go to the Muppet Show with Colby while Miss L and I found a bench. I just enjoyed the quiet time and people watching...guess I'm getting old?!? Well when they got out the show she woke up and Colby decided he wanted to go ride Tower of Terror again. This time we let all the adults take him and Austin and I hung back with Lindsay. We took her back into the Art of Animation to look at characters. We finally found ourselves in the Walt Museum. We stayed there for quite awhile...its really fascinating. Everyone else ended up meeting us in there and we watched the movie. I think both kids actually enjoyed the movie as well. By the time we finished in there it was time to head to the 50s Cafe for our dinner reservations. As always it was a fun and yummy dinner. After that it was the end of our night and we headed back to the hotel. I hated we missed all the shows/fireworks but we may be able to catch those next time when Lindsay will be 5 and Colby 8! Things will get easier then!
Gosh it was a great trip and I am sad to see it end! I love seeing Disney through my kids eyes especially at 2 and 5! They had a great time! I am not sure if Lindsay will remember but I think Colby will! I remember my first trip to Disney at 6. He's already asking to go back =)

No comments:

Post a Comment