Tuesday, January 13, 2015

6 1/2








Wow how did that happen? Seems like my baby boy should still be a toddler. He is growing up so fast! He's halfway through 1st grade which just blows me away? He is doing really well and loves school. For that I am thankful! He is still doing really well. The first quarter he made ALPHA honor roll. This last quarter he missed BETA by just having a C in math. I am ok with it though as long as he's trying his best. His reading is coming a long really well also. He has many friends and I think the teachers at his school enjoy him as well. He keeps an A in behavior and for that I a most thankful. His best friends are Nijel, Ella, and Makyrin.
He's been involved in Cubscouts now for about 3 months. He's really loving it and has learned so much from it. Plus its a nice bonding time with him and the other boys. I love that he has this to take ownnership of. He's not doing any other extracurriculars right now just with school and church I feel like that's enough. This summer we will hopefully do tennis and swimming, He's taking a huge interest in football but I am not sure that he's ready to play but he loves to watch!
He's growing like a weed and getting so tall! I really don't know his measurements but I think he's still about 52 lbs. He wears a size small (6-7) or just size (6) clothes. His shoes are 13s.
He has a really good appetite and isn't picky at all! He's still very high energy! He likes to be on the go. He's still very TYPE A and also 6 going on 60. He's a mess! He's a great big brother although they both fight like crazy!
He really loves church and is asking a lot of questions about God and Jesus lately. I pray that as he gets older he will accept Jesus as his Savior.
He's just a great kid and we are so thankful for him and love having him as part of our family. I love his serious personality that can come out with a FUNNY when you are least expecting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment