Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Back 2 School

So Christmas Vacation has ended and we are back into routines and school mode around here. Both kids went back on Monday. I think they were excited to see their friends but it was hard waking them both up!
Colby is starting the new semester with a new teacher. His teacher quit we aren't exactly sure what happened. He has a new teacher who we actually know from church and she has a son in prek. I think things will be fine but I am sure this week will be a week of adjustments for everyone.
Lindsay started back also and had a sub and not many in her class. I think older siblings were still out of school so many didn't come back yet. She seemed to have a good day anyway.
I definitely miss them but its been nice to have some much needed time to myself. Yesterday Austin and I went to see Unbroken while the kids were in school. My parents picked Lindsay up and kept her that afternoon. We made it back in time to get Colby from school. It was nice getting out and going to the movie though. It was our first time alone since our anniversary trip in Dec.
Today is another busy day as well. I had to get Colby to school then drop Lindsay off at my parents again. I have a hair appt and the maid is here so they get to hang out with her again for a few hours. I also had a few errands to run. This afternoon we have a meeting at Colby's school about all the changes with the teacher and everything. I will be glad to know more what's going on. Although I do hope it doesn't take long b/c I will be ready to get my kiddos home.
Yesterday he didn't have any homework so it'll be interesting this week if he gets any or if they are going to give them a break with all the changes. I know they will take good care of them.
The rest of our week isn't quite as busy. It will just be filled with getting kids to and from school and other errands. Nothing else major to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment