Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer Days with Dad

So we have been fortunate to have Austin home with us the last 2 days before our trip to FL. Its been great having him around. I am thankful we are passed VBS and swim lessons and now can enjoy summertime! 
Monday was a hectic day. Austin had to take our cat back to the vet and that morning there was just a lot going on! Once he got back though we did take the kids to the library. It had been awhile since we had been so I wanted them to check out some new books to read before our trip. They quickly decided on books then we went to Target. The shopping trip was fun as a family and we stocked up for the summer I believe! The rest of the day was pretty low key for us. That afternoon after dinner we took a family walk then I went on a 1/2 mile run. I have decided I really want to be more active. I want to lose weight but most importantly I just want to be healthy and have an active lifestyle. So my new goal is to exercise every day. I will try to run, walk or bike and if the weather is bad I will do the Wii Fit. That evening we also played Trouble as a family which was also fun! 
Tuesday was a family fun day! I think we all needed this! We took the kids to see "Inside Out". It was the first time we had been to the movies as a family in quite awhile. I was glad we were able to do this! The kids loved the movie and we did too! We had lunch out at Zoe's Kitchen. The afternoon was resting and getting ready for our beach trip! Look for some fun posts about that when we get back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment