Saturday, January 21, 2017

A New Week...

Well I have to say the start to this week has been hard. I feel like a ton of bricks hit me yesterday. I sobbed for the first time in a VERY VERY long time. There have been some things come up with extended family. Austin and I were finally able to really have a heart to heart though and speak openly about things which helped a TON! Its obvious we weren't communicating like we should and I pray that this can be a start to open lines of communication. 
So anyway yesterday I did have a ladies tea though. So that was a bright start to my day. We have not met together since our Christmas party. It was nice to get back to that fellowship. Especially with the emotions and morning I had I needed a sweet escape with some precious ladies. Not to mention the food and tea was amazing!! The rest of the day went by very fast since I didn't get home until almost noon. The afternoon went well and everyone seemed to be back in the groove. Austin and I sat up last night and had an amazing hour long conversation. I really think it helped so much to clear the air and just get a better understanding of what the other one was feeling. 
Wednesday- Another busy day for me! Well mid-week is always super busy for me it seems! I had a hair appointment at 11. Its one of those things that i love to get done but I always dread it. Especially when my appointment is at 11. I would much rather 9. It stinks b/c it breaks up my day. Especially since we start back to church tonight. It was great having it done though and I love talking to my hairdresser. 
Church went well but man oh man was it busy! We ended up having about 12 preschoolers total. A couple were sorta in and out so we never had but 10 at once. We let them play outside with chalk, then brought them in for a Bible story and craft, then we went back outside to let them enjoy all the fun stuff out there. The outside part made me nervous and having so many that aren't used to our routine. Next week will for sure be easier. 
Thursday- Another busy day for my week. I had music class. I really felt in my groove this week. It was easier and more fun! I feel like the kids are really in a good groove and I am so enjoying them! I got home though and my afternoon was really short. That evening I was thankful that Austin took Colby to scouts. I was just so tired and needed some time at home. I know he was tired too but it was so helpful for him to take him so Lindsay and I could stay in and get caught up on some stuff around here. 
Friday...oh how awesome Friday always feels. Fridays are usually my self proclaimed fun days! That's the day if I can meet friends for coffee or breakfast that's usually the day I choose to do it. So I met my friend Ashley at this new coffee shop called Cafe Amore. It was lovely and we had the best time. The only downer was I got a parking ticket! AGH I have never had a parking ticket before. The rest of the day I spent at home. I enjoyed watching the Inaugural Events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment