Sunday, May 13, 2018

Cinco De Mayo

So last weekend was pretty low key which was nice. That Friday I had only worked at the school for part of the morning. I was then able to go to Target and spend the rest of the day at home. It was definitely nice for a change! That afternoon/evening the kids got home and we had a nice family night. 
Saturday Austin was off. We looked forward to a day as a family. I had to run errands to get ready for Teacher Appreciation. Lindsay came with me and the boys went to get haircuts then did yard work. I enjoyed just running errands with my girl. We got all the things stocked up for their teachers. Once we got in we hung out for a little while so the boys could finish outside. We then went out to eat Mexican. We of course had to do that and have margaritas for Cinco De Mayo. That afternoon was quiet and low key. We enjoyed the time around the house. 
Sunday was a nice day. We went to early service. After though we mixed it up some, by going to swim at my parents house. We ate lunch at Subway then went to swim. It was nice to do something different. Afterwards we came home and just spent the afternoon prepping for the busy week ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment