Saturday, July 9, 2011

Playing at Kiley's

Colby had another playdate with his bestfriend Kiley. We went to their house again as it is easier since they also have an 8 month old baby. Colby loves going over there to play and seeing his little friendship develop with her is adorable. They play so well together. I never hear a cross word out of either of them! I would say it his first "real" friend. He's got lots of other friends but they are mainly my friends that have kids. he talks about Kiley all the time. Its so fun to listen to their little conversations! She won't be attending school with him in the fall which makes me sad but I hope we can still get them together often!
I always enjoy hanging out with Angela (her mom). We usually have lots to talk about and its fun now that they are old enough to go play on their own we can sit and talk! Looking forward to another playdate in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment