Sunday, July 24, 2011

VBS Family Night

I was so proud of my little man this year he got up on stage and sang with the big kids! We decided to let the class or 3's and 4's participate in Family Night if they wanted to. Colby ended up being the only one though that wanted to. It greatly surprised me that he wanted to get up there with the big kids. He has never gone up on stage for anything. He didn't really know the songs but I figured he could clap/dance a long which he did! He was such a stage ham! He clapped, raised his hands, and mostly stared at hte little girl Sara next to him. I think everyone was surprised at how well he did. I was worried he might try to come running off the stage to me but he stood right there in line with everyone else! After it was over I had to coax him off the stage then he said "I wanna go again"! I knew we were raising a little ham! He's such a mess! He did well the rest of the program and enjoyed hearing the other kids sing. Ofcourse when it was all over we had to stop at the church playground a few minutes to burn off some energy! I was glad VBS was over b/c I was so tired but its also sad in a way when you have to pack up all the decorations and say goodbye to the kids! It was another great year! Not sure if we will participate next year but I will look forward to 2013 when we can go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment