Monday, September 12, 2011

Weeks 25-27

So things are still going well with baby number 2. I am entering the 3rd trimester this week and my body is starting to feel it! I am still comfortable most of the time but I have my moments where I hurt or my body just aches. I honestly think I am more comfortable now then I was a few weeks ago though she seems to have shifted positions and she's a little higher up now which helps.
I just got back from the doc today. I saw another doc and so far this one is my favorite! I think I will stick with her if I can. She said things are going great. I didn't even notice the weight gain today but I would say I have atleast gained 10lbs by now. My blood pressure was the best its ever been also 132/80. Its usually lower then that at home but for some reason I must freak out at the doc!
Her heartbeat sounded good and strong and they found it right away. She is very active...I thinks he moves more then Colby did. She moves all throughout the day.
We are hoping to start working in her room this week getting it painted a lovely shade of pink. We have picked out her bedding and she already has lots of clothes! I am loving buying girlie stuff!
Still so thankful everything is going well. I had my glucose test today so I am praying everything is fine with that. It wasn't bad just like with Colby so I am hoping thats a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment