Monday, September 26, 2011

Weeks 28 & 29

Wow so I can't believe I am down to about 10 weeks left! Crazy! I have hit the 3rd trimester. I still feel good most days I just don't have as much energy or can't be on my feet as long. It is nice though not having to be on my feet like I was with Colby at this point. I haven't really experienced much swelling and I think its b/c I can rest throughout the day. I try to work for awhile and take breaks that way I am not sitting or standing too much. It has helped so much though Colby going back to school. It gives him somewhere to go and burn off energy without me having to drag him all over creation trying to wear him out myself! We got the nursery painted now we are trying to organize and hopefully we will get the crib set up sometime this week.
My doctor appointment today everything went well. My blood pressure has been fine...I haven't seen the last 2 times how much weight I've gained but I must be ok b/c she hasn't said anything either. I don't think I have gained quite as much as I did with Colby. I am now going every 2 weeks. Its hard to believe I'm already at that point! We go next week for the 4D ultrasound which is exciting! We didn't get to do that with Colby so it will be fun getting to see Lindsay up close 1 more time and see some of her features!
We all can't wait for her arrival! I think Colby is so excited to have a little sister he talks about her all the time! I know he is going to take great care of her! We are so thankful for a healthy pregnancy so far! Oh and my diabetes test came back fine thank goodness so no worries there! I guess I am also not anemic this time around b/c they didn't recommend iron pills either like they did with Colby. So all in all we are doing good and I am so grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment