Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Rest of the Week

Well here's a run down of the rest of our week.
Wednesday Colby had a dentist appointment. His appointment wasn't until 10:45 so we were able to have a pretty low key morning. I dropped Lindsay off at my parent's house since the appt was so close to her lunch time. Colby did great at the dentist! He has grown up so much! They said next time he will even get x-rays! The appt was pretty quick so I let him go back and play at my parents for a little while. We then came home and had a low key afternoon.
Thursday Colby went to play at Jackson's house. It was nice to get a little break! He loves going to play at his house. It helped to have a small break with only 1 kid. I was able to get Lindsay down for a nap for most of the time so I had a chance to clean but also relax a little too! It has definitely been a busy summer having 2 at home! Once we picked him up we came home ate lunches and everyone rested! So thankful he got to get out and play with a friend!
Friday we kept Jax. Since camp ended and there was nothing going on in August for our boys we have taken turns keeping them. It has worked out great. Its a little easier to have a friend over b/c it keeps Colby occupied. Granted its usually a bigger mess and sometimes I have to keep the entertainment going like drag out art stuff or whatever so they don't get bored its still nice for him to have someone to play with. I got a little done but mostly I just had to pay attention to Lindsay. She is at the age now where unless she is sleeping its hard to get anything done at all. She either crawls and follows me and whines to be picked up or she crawls off and I have to watch her constantly or she cries when you leave the room! It was nice to not go anywhere that day though. After Jax left we just had a low key afternoon.
Saturday we went to my parent's house to hang out and swim.
Sunday we went to church and started packing for Hurricane Isaac!!

No comments:

Post a Comment