Monday, August 25, 2014

Maniac Monday........

So I haven't posted in a few days. Nothing much has been going on. We had a pretty quiet weekend. The kids and I mostly relaxed. After a really busy weekend before I was ready for some downtime and I think the kids were too! we spent a lot of time playing and watching tv. Its been really hot here too so I think we also were out of energy from the heat!
Well Monday came and it was back to full BLOWN Busy again! I have decided to start waking up at 5am 2-3 days a week to walk/jog with a friend. I have always said I needed to do it b/c my time is so limited with kids at home. I hope when Lindsay starts school I can walk atleast one of those days but again my time is just so limited! This way we leave at 5:15 and walk until 6 then I come home and shower and get ready for my day. Today went really well. I know it will take awhile to make this a habit but I am going to try my best to keep it up! After bringing Colby to school Lindsay and I had an unexpected trip to my parent's house. My tire light came on so I was worried to drive all over without getting someone to check it and since Austin was at work I needed my dad! Anyway he aired them all up and couldn't find a source of a leak so we were on our way again! We stopped by the library, bank, and grocery! I hate it wasn't a "fun" day for Lindsay but we will have a few more of those before she heads off to school next week!
This week is looking pretty busy and we are going to MS this weekend so there will be lots to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment