Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Relaxful Weekend

Friday began our weekend. I had signed up to go help put snacks together at the school for their testing week. Lindsay went with me. Ashley and her son Jackson met us there and helped. It took us about 3 hours! I had no idea it would take that long! But we got it done! The kids were very patient as well! Once we finished I decided to check Colby out early. I knew he wouldn't miss that much plus he had started with a cough and I didn't want it to get worse. It was nice having them both home that afternoon. Honestly I wish Fridays were always half days for him. I loved having a low key afternoon. We played outside then watched Annie that night. I was even able to squeeze in a run! 
Saturday the kids and I really didn't have any big plans just some errands. We went to Petsmart, Michael's, and the grocery store. It was a little hectic with both kids in all those stores but for the most part it went well. We came home for lunch and just enjoyed another afternoon at home. We played outside some more and just relaxed. 
Sunday we had church. We just went to first service and came home. Again we spent the afternoon relaxing and watching tv. The kids probably watched too much tv but oh well some weekends you just need that! We watched ET together so that was fun! 
I knew we had a busy week ahead so I wanted our weekend to be relaxful so I think we accomplished that! ;)
Colby has tests this upcoming week and we have lots going on with school and church! We also have a camping trip scheduled Friday so look for many more updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment