Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Countdown to the Cruise


So Austin and I are leaving in 2 days for our very first cruise! We are taking a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas. This is in celebration of our 5 year anniversary! Wow I can't believe we have almost been married 5 years! I think it will be a blast! I do know however I am going to miss Colby so much! This is the first time we will have left him to go on a trip. We have left him only about 4 times overnight before for only 1 night at a time and we were over there to pick him up the next morning! I know he is going to have a blast though with my parents and they are going to have a blast as well! Its just hard not to worry even though I know he's in great hands! Since I do stay home with him I think its almost harder to leave since he's not in daycare or anything I am so used to doing everything for that little boy! But I think it will be good for Austin and I to get away and it will be fun to just be the 2 of us again. As fun as vacations are with a little one they aren't very relaxing. You are constantly worrying about them. So it will be nice for us to be kids again. It will sorta be like a 2nd honeymoon and really our honeymoon was the most fun I have ever had a on a trip! We leave Saturday and come back Thursday. It seems like a long time but I know it will fly by! I gotta start packing and getting things ready for Colby. So my next 2 days will be quite busy preparing for all of that! But I will look forward to posting this time next week on how much fun we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment