Monday, December 14, 2009

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!


So it seems like New Orleans is in the midst of a rainy season. It started last week while we were on the cruise my parents said it rained almost every day. So during that time they kept Colby they weren't able to get out much with him. Well once we got back the weather has still been yucky. We were able to take a walk Thursday night and I think that might have been the last time. Saturday night it flooded which it also did while we were gone last week. Now everything is just so wet and yucky. We are supossed to get more bad weather today.

I hate to complain about the weather too much because I know God probably thinks we are never satisfied with the weather he gives us and obviously rain has a purpose but I feel so sorry for Colby. He loves outside and we really haven't been able to go out much at all. He has been begging us to go on walks but we haven't been able to go. I finally got out with him this morning and I am glad I did because the weather is not looking good now. We have also yet to get our tree so we hope to get that sometime today if the weather isn't too bad. Well hopefully we will find some good indoor activities for Colby this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment