Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 5 Day at Sea




So our last day on the cruise was a full day at sea. I have to say this was probably the MOST relaxing day of them all even though they were all relaxing. We were able to sleep in this morning and weren't in a rush to do anything. Once we did get up we went to breakfast at Parrot Cay. This was nice because it was a little more relaxed and not so crowded like the buffet that we had been eating at earlier. After breakfast we walked around and found a nice little nook on the 9th deck to read magazines. Afterwards we went back to the room and relaxed and took a nap. Afterwards we walked around some more then we ordered room service back to the room. After lunch we went to the movie theater to see "Disney's Christmas Carol" it was cute but a little slow at times. After that we took a tour of the galley on the ship to hear about how all the food preparation works...this mainly fascinated Austin. Then we went back to our room for another nap. See I told you this was the most relaxing day. Once we woke up it was time to start getting ready for dinner. We ate at Animator's Palate. It was cool but it was so hyped up in my mind that I really felt a little let down. After dinner we saw the show "Disney Dreams". It was really good. I do think it was the best show which they all were good though. After dinner it was time to head back to our rooms to start packing. We had to have our luggage out of room by 11 pm that night. I had a hard time sleeping that night partly b/c I had slept so much during the day plus I think I was excited about going home to my little boy! It was a fun trip but I was ready to get home!


No comments:

Post a Comment