Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Playdate

Today Colby and I got to go to a friend's house. It was nice to get out on this cold, dreary day. I really wouldn't have minded staying in all day but with an active 2 year old we had to do something. It was a perfect day for an indoor playdate. Colby had so much fun! It was so cute watching him and Kiley play together. It took a little while for Colby to warm up but once he did I don't think he wanted to leave! They were giving hugs and kisses before we left. I enjoy visiting with Angela Kiley's mom as well! It was a fun morning for us both! Glad we weren't stuck inside all day!
Now though we are home resting and just hanging out hoping Austin comes home early today! Not a very exciting Black Friday but I'll take it! I think all the people out there fighting crowds shopping are crazy...not my thing at all! We may brave some stores tomorrow though!

No comments:

Post a Comment