Monday, November 15, 2010

Daddy Days...

The last few days have been such a blessing to have Austin around. I know I say it often but I can't say it enough...we love when he's home.
Well ofcourse yesterday we went to church. Sunday school went really well. I had Cade and Colby. They play so well together its precious! During extended care it was austin and my turn to work. We had Colby, Cade, and a little girl named Veronica who is also 2. We took them outside which I think they all liked especially Colby. Colby is such an outside boy! He was loving the church's new playground and going down the slide head first! I swear my boy has no fear!
After church we ate at McAlister's. Colby was really good...he is pretty much out of the highchair and now always sits in a booth with us. He squirms some but all in all he's pretty good. He was so cute though when we were ordering me and my mom were going to go ahead to the table but he didn't want to sit until we had everyone. He's so attached to each of us its adorable!
The rest of the afternoon we just hung out at home. We cooked jambalaya and enjoyed a nice family evening with a walk.
Today was a rainy day but we knew we had to get Colby out of the house for a little while. We took him by to see Randall and Elizabeth. He had the best time in their house. He loved Uncle Randall's cars and Aunt Liz gave him some chocolate milk to drink! He also loved chasing their cats! After we left there we took him to Storytime. He was a little wild but he also sat down on the rug and listened to the story pretty good. I think he did well having Austin there too. We even checked out some books for him. We have pretty much read all his books so I want to start checking books out at the library so we can have some new options. Afterwards we just ran a few errands like the vet to board Allie when we go to Disney and the Post Office...not too exciting. Now we are home enjoying this rainy day. I love rainy days I don't know why people complain...I mean I don't like when we have them for many days in a row but one rainy day once in awhile is very nice! We probably won't do much the rest of the afternoon maybe play some fun stuff inside with Colby and watch a movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment