Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Playdate





























Colby and I had another playdate this Friday! I am loving these Friday playdates. This week we went to the park by the lake. Austin and I had just been there Monday with Colby and he had so much fun I figured it would be a good playdate place. Our friends Kristie and Cade and Kim and Cameron met us there. There was also another mom from Seminary there with her little girl. It was so fun seeing Colby play with his friends. He played a lot with Cameron and it was cute he recognized Cade as soon as we got there. We let the kids play for about an hour and a half. Colby and a blast! He was so well behaved too. He shared his toys and played nicely and didn't bother anyone. He just loves being outside so much!







After the park Kim and I decided to go to lunch. It was nice to have some more visiting time and also to see Colby and Cameron interact more. They were so adorable sitting across the table from each other. They talked some and shared snacks. I called this their first lunch date. Cameron is Colby's first true friend. They have been buddies since they were infants in the church nursery. We have had many playdates together and its been so fun to see them at their different stages! Its crazy to remember back when all they could do is sit up and play on the floor!







Today was a wonderful day I am thankful for such great friends and the opportunity to get to have a fun day like this! Now we are home and probably going to stay in the rest of the day. Its been a very busy week and we have had several nights out lately so I think I am going to cook a lasagna and try to get the house cleaned up some!

No comments:

Post a Comment