Saturday, November 13, 2010

Park Playdate #2

Today we met up with another friend at the park. I feel like we are popular this week all these playdate invites! This was with a little girl from Colby's school. They also took swim lessons together over the summer. We enjoyed meeting up and the kids get a long really well! I think this is someone I could hang out with during the week. The little girl's name is Kiley. She is about a month older then Colby. I thought they played really well together! It was so fun watching him play with a friend again! I guess now that he is getting older the more social we will get! I want him to have lots of friends and enjoy playing with other people!
We went to Mell Ott park and they both climbed and played for over an hour! I forgot the camera though so we have no pictures!
The rest of the day I guess Colby and I will spend hanging out at home not doing much! Looking forward to Austin coming home though and him being off the next 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment