Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mid-Week

So this has been a week so far filled with our regular activites. Nothing really special. I just like to write down what we did so I can look back. Monday I had bootcamp. It ended the first session. I can't believe 6 weeks has gone by. I can feel a difference. I have gotton stronger and more flexible. Overall it has just made me feel better about myself. I haven't weighed myself we don't have a scale I hope I have lost a little. We have Session 2 coming up soon and I am going to do it also still only 1 day a week. I wish I could commit to more b/c I know then I would probably see some weight loss but right now our schedule is too busy as it is and I just can't committ to that much.

Tuesday Colby had school. I was able to come home and get a few things accomplished which was great! I love days like that when I have a little while to breathe and also get things done without entertaining a toddler. He loves school and for that I am thankful. I am so glad we made the decision to put him in this year. He loves it and has so much fun and has learned a lot too!

Today was just our usual grocery shopping day...Wednesdays are usually low key. I like to keep them that way since we go to night church. This gives me time to do housework but also time to rest since we don't usually get in until almost 8 on Wednesday nights. I am looking forward to it though. I shouldn't have childcare tonight which will be nice to actually go in the service.

Church went well tonight. Colby did really well. It was just him and Zoe for Mission Friends in the younger room. The older kids though had a full house! My mom and Mrs. Jana worked in there and said they both did really well. I was glad I got to go sit in church it was a nice break since I have worked back there the last 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment