Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Funny Stories

Colby is getting so funny now that he's talking all the time and starting to pretend play! Its so fun to see how his little mind works. Yesterday I heard him opening and closing doors I finally asked him what was going on and he said he was putting his animals to bed. He had lined up all the stuffed animals in his bed and tucked them in. About 20 minutes later I said what are you going to do when they all wake up...he said "I change them". So next thing I know he's getting them all lined up in his room on the floor saying I change pullups. He even went as far to get a wipe and wipe all their little booties....soo funny!
Yesterday he also had Bailey in his arms rocking him back and forth singing Amazing Grace. I am sure the cat loved this!
He also has started getting a little sassy...a few examples...when I was fussing at him recently he looked at me and said "cool down mommy"! He also told me last night when I told him I was going to punish and ground him from fun activities this week he told me "no mommy you grounded!" Its funny now but in a few years not so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment