Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weeks 11-13

Today I went back to the doctor for a prenatal checkup. Once again it was an easy, quick visit. Everything seems to be going well. So far I have gained 2 lbs from my starting weight but counting the 2 lbs I lost I am up 4 but only 2 total. I guess that's not bad for the 4th month. I am trying to not gain as much as I did with Colby. They said the heartbeat sounded good. Austin came with me today and got to meet the doctor. It was the first appointment he could make with his work schedule. I am starting to feel better and definitely have more energy. I am still getting a little sick at night but not as bad as before. I am starting to be able to eat more too. I still throw up occassionally but its not as bad thankgoodness!
I am so thankful everything is going well for now! I go back at 16 weeks. I am really ready to know if its a boy or girl but we have about 7 more weeks until that! We haven't started doing anything yet in the room but I want to start soon. I want to paint the room soon after we find out the sex so we gotta get busy clearing it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment