Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kiley's B-day Party

Today we went to one of Colby's very best friend's b-day parties. It was a fun time but it wore me out I think more then him haha! We first began the morning by going shopping at Target. I felt bad by saving getting her b-day present until literally the last minute but with swim lessons for 2 weeks I really haven't been anywhere. Colby was adorable searching for her present with me. I first asked him what Kiley would want and he said CARS...well her theme was Mickey so I thought we would start out in the clothes section and try to find a cute Mickey or Minnie shirt or pj's...well nothing like that existed. Well while I was looking I caught colby picking our little girl shirts or swimsuits going "pretty cute"! It was adorable...I'm not sure if he was thinking pretty cute for Kiley or pretty cute in general. He then proceeded to line up all the coat hangers on each wrack. My little OCD child!
Well after no luck with clothes we went to the toy section. We went down the Car aisle b/c I figured it would be cute for Colby to get her a car. She likes cars too and her mom told me she really likes firetrucks so I found a cute little firetruck from the movie Cars. Well that wasn't big enough to be the only present so we went to the game section. I asked Colby what game we should get Kiley and he immediately picked out Elefun the one game he has! So I figured you know what its his friend so we got it! I think its so adorable he pretty much picked out the whole gift himself.
When we got to the party I think Colby was a little shy. I am not sure if he kinda expected to have Kiley and her house all to himself! He did fine though he didn't cling on to me he was just quiet at first. She had a bounce house but for the first hour he wouldn't get in. He made his way back and forth inside and out. He loved playing with all her cars inside. He didn't actually get to play with Kiley too much though with all the activity and other kids. Towards the end he was outside and calling Kiley to come play with him! So adorable! He finally decided he would play in the bounce house also. I think he had a great time. I had to drag him out he didn't want to leave! He told me "no I stay with Kiley"! The party was nice to get to visit a little with other moms but I was mostly following colby inside and out b/c he wouldn't stay in one spot! It definitely wore me out!
I hate I didn't get any pictures but I was so busy following him around!

No comments:

Post a Comment