Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Monkey Room

Monday Colby and I had another special playdate. I love that our MOPS group is doing so many fun things this summer. Monday they were going to the Monkey Room. We have never been...we have talked about going for quite awhile now but just have never made it there. I knew it would be something Colby would like though! Its a big room with a lot of climbing stuff. They even have a toddler area. Colby went straight to the bigger one though. I thought he might be a little intimidated since it was a lot of other kids but he went straight to playing. At first I didn't think it was going to be too crowded b/c it was mainly MOPS people but I bet by the time we left there were 50 kids in there!
My friend Jenny and her little boy met us there again which was good I had someone to sit and talk with while the boys played. All the kids never bothered Colby. He just kinda did his own thing and played. He was really cute though. He would run back over to me about every 10 minutes and tell me what he had just done! When it was time to go I literally had to drag him out kicking and crying. I can't wait to go back and hopefully bring Austin with us next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment