Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 3

Well we have made it to day 3 and Austin comes home tonight! YAY! So glad! Today was a really hectic day but first we survived night 2. Both kids did well...Lindsay only woke up once around 12 but went right back to sleep after retucking her in her swaddle. Colby did well going to bed early and staying in bed. He came out once to go potty and then he wanted his door opened but I told him he had to close it...if his door is open he stands there and watches all that we do. After that I didn't hear another peep. I still didn't sleep very good though...its just hard for me to relax and get into a deep sleep when Austin isn't here. Today was crazy though! I got up at 6:15 b/c I knew I would have more to do without Austin being home. I still felt like I was running behind though. Plus it was raining this morning which always makes bringing Colby to school and having Lindsay along an adventure! I forgot to put his raincoat on him but fortunately it stopped when we got there and it looks like its cleared up before he gets out too! I just felt completely rushed...Lindsay didn't even get to finish her bottle! Well it was good to get back home and have a little time to get stuff done before Colby gets back home. I feel really bad b/c I snapped at him this morning...I know it was out of stress/tiredness. Anyway Lindsay is down for her nap and Colby will be home in about 45 minutes so I am hoping she will stay asleep for a little while after he gets down so that I can rest. We are so excited daddy will be here by dinnertime though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment