Friday, March 23, 2012

Turning 30!

Wow I can't believe today I am 30! That seemed so old to me several years ago but now its here for me! I really don't feel all that different. It feels like just yesterday I was in highschool but it wasn't just yesterday it was 12 years ago! I am having a low key birthday today. Austin had to go back to work today and Colby had school. Its just been me and Lindsay hanging out at home! I hope Austin can get home early though and we can enjoy a nice family dinner the 4 of us and maybe some birthday cake ;)
Austin and I did go out last night to celebrate and we had our annual birthday dinner at my parent's house a week ago. I have already been blessed with cares, messages and phone calls though!
I can't wait to see what the next 10 years has in store. These last 10 years have been very exciting. I got engaged and married to my best friend. I graduated college and got a job teaching 2nd grade. I experienced my first awful natural disaster in my own hometown. Austin and I bought a house. We had our first 2 children! Wow God has truly blessed us! Its hard to think about what will happen between now and 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment