Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Past Few Days

We have had a good week around here. Nothing really big going on but still enjoying it. Its been pretty routine with Colby having school. Austin was off Wednesday and Thursday so we have enjoyed that extra time with him. We haven't gotton to do a whole lot because we've had some crazy rain/storms over the last 2 days! Today in fact was really rainy we did get out and go to Target though. It was honestly nice though to not have to wake up early and rush off anywhere. I feel like every day we have somewhere to be now that Colby is in school 3 days a week!
Tonight Austin and I went out to celebrate my birthday a day early. We figured tonight would be better since he was off today rather then trying to go tomorrow night when he's working. We chose to just go out the 2 of us this year. This kinda made up for Valentine's, Anniversary, and tomorrow's birthday. We haven't been out alone since Lindsay was born. Usually we would have taken Colby with us but now since there is 2 of them we figured we would enjoy a night out without kids. We left Colby at home the year he was a baby with my parents, the next year we did a casual dinner at Trashy Mexican, and last year the 3 of us went to dinner at Des Familes. We may do another casual dinner next year when Lindsay is 1 so we can all eat out as a family! I can't believe I will be 30 tomorrow!
Like I say its been a quiet week...I had Monday morning while Colby was in school with just Lindsay and I...and then Tuesday my parents picked Colby up and spent the day with him. It was nice to have a few quiet days with just Lindsay. We will have a busy weekend to make up for it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment