Friday, July 6, 2012

Lindsay 7 Months

Gosh I feel like I just wrote the 6 month post. Lindsay is growing up too quickly! She has gotton more mobile in the last month but still not actually crawling. She can scoot, turn aroud, roll over in any direction. She wants to crawl really bad! This last month I have had the chance to really see her and Colby's relationship blossom which is so neat to see! I guess she is getting to the age where she really is getting a personality plus her and Colby have spent a lot more time together. During the school year he was gone so much that I didn't see them interact a whole lot.
So far from what we can see she is going to be more laid back and "roll with the punches" more so then Colby was/is. But when she is mad/upset WATCH out! I think she will have him beat in the temper tantrums! Colby gets upset but he usually gets over it faster. She is still a little thing. Since she hasn't been to the doc since 6 months I would guess she is 15 lbs now. She still wears 6 month or 6-9 month clothing and a size 2 diaper.
She is still eating her baby food and loving it! Recently she has sampled a little table food but the only thing that semi impressed her was a sliced apple. I am trying to offer more "whole" foods to her b/c I feel like with Colby we didn't do that early enough and he has a little bit of a texture issue. She has 3 solid meals and 5 bottles a day. I am starting to give her really watered down juice and puffs for snacks.
Her sleeping is really good...she takes 2-3 naps a day. If we are home all day she takes 3...she takes a 45 minute early morning nap then a 2 hour mid day nap and about a 45 min late afternoon nap. I am so glad I finally figured out her nap schedule! Mommy and baby are so much happier! She goes to bed around 7 each night. She did really well on our last trip to Hattiesburg. Overall she is a really good baby.
Her newest thing though is she cries when I leave the room. She doesn't do this when Colby is home. So I am not sure if its b/c she misses him or its just when he's home she isn't totally alone in the room. Anyway its a tough stage b/c I feel like now I can't just leave her on the floor to play and go get stuff done. I remember this phase with Colby!

She also just got 2 teeth in the last 2 weeks so she was a little less then 7 months when she got those! Such a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment