Sunday, May 25, 2014

Last Day of School

First Day September 2013

Last Day May 2014
Lindsay had her last day of 2 year MDO on Friday. It was hard to believe that we were still in school mode after coming home from the beach but I was glad she was able to go one last time b/c she missed so many days in May.
I cannot believe how much she has grown up since the start of the year!
I feel like she has learned so much! She knows some shapes and colors and maybe even a few letters. She also talks so much now. By the end of the year she could tell me all her friend's names. I know she really loved school even though the last 2 months she cried everytime I left her!
It will be fun having her home for the next 3 1/2 months. Next year she will return there for 3 year preschool 3 days a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment