Sunday, May 18, 2014

Milestones

So this weekend was a big one in our house! First of all Lindsay woke up Saturday morning and took her own diaper off and threw it away! I def saw this as a sign to start potty training her. I have played around with it here and there but she's always fought it. I put panties on her and she kept everything dry for the first half of the day and went potty! I was so proud of her! Its like its finally clicked!
Now to go out I will use pull ups for a couple of weeks until I am confident she won't pee on herself. She has even pooped a little on the potty! I cannot believe it was this easy but I guess she truly was ready! I am glad b/c I worried what we would for 3 year prek with her! She has until after Labor Day though to get really good at the whole process!
Colby also had tennis lessons on Saturday morning. He's been doing very good compared to last year but it was like something clicked with him too and he did excellent! I think the coach was soo proud of him! I love to see him becoming a little tennis player!
He's not one to really like sports and we aren't going to push that on him at all but I do think its important to play some type of sport just for the discipline and fitness it provides! Thankfully this summer we can focus on swimming and tennis!
I am so proud of my littles but it shows me they are both growing up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment