Thursday, May 8, 2014

Teacher Appreciation week

So this week has been a very busy week in my household. With now having 2 kids in school teacher appreciation week has become a very big deal! I love it though bc I have been a teacher and I know how hard they work! Plus we have been blessed 4 wonderful years with sweet teachers who have taken great care of my kiddos! Also this week I am wrapped up in VBS prep which is a whole other story!
So Monday at Colby's school was giving the teachers something to Melt The Stress Away. I had all the stuff already to make homemade bath salts b/c I did this for Colby's teachers last year. I decided that would be easy and not a big expense. And since I was making them for his teachers I thought I would go ahead and make them for hers too!
Tuesday was National Teacher Appreciation Day so we were encouraged to spoil the teachers with something extra. In order to not have a large expense I just got Colby's 2 teachers $5 PJ's gift cards and said have a cup of coffee or breakfast treat on me! That was easy enough!
Wednesday was something sweet for the teacher and a note. Well if I didn't have so much going on I would have loved to bake something for all 4 teachers but this week has just been so hectic I knew that was out the window. I found a really cute poem on pinterest to use with M&Ms. I figured that was easy and not costly.
Thursday was teacher supplies so I got some sharpie markers. I know she uses these for their behavior charts and probably countless other stuff so I figured it would be useful. I also wrote notes to all the teachers.
Friday is flower day so I think I will just let Colby choose some flowers or something from the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment