Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beautiful Fall Weather!!!
















So we have been blessed this week with gorgeous fall weather in NOLA. It seems early to me but I am not complaining. So far it looks as if its going to stick around the next 2 weeks which is also awesome. We have tried to enjoy this weather all week! We ofcourse went to the Global Wildlife on Monday.






Yesterday Colby had school...I'm sure he and his class enjoyed the weather on the playground. Austin and I also spent some time outside that morning then again that afternoon and we all took a walk as a family.. Yesterday was a nice quiet day for us and it was nice having Colby in school that morning and Austin and I got some time around the house. That rarely happens where we are home like that and he is gone.






Today Austin had to go back to work so I figured Colby and I would go visit my parent's and go to Brechtel park. Its nice because my parents live right across the street from this really nice, big park. They have a couple really fun playgrounds so we thought since the weather finally cooled off we could take Colby. I am so glad we went because Colby had a blast! He loved running up and down the hills. He also liked talking to the geese and ducks and trying to pet them! I swear my child will pet any animal haha. He also loved the playgrounds ofcourse! He climbed everything! He was such a ham! It was such a nice day we ended up staying out tehre for over an hour. I have so many memories from that park its fun to see my little boy playing there also! After the park we hung out at my parent's for a little while then came home for lunch. I didn't want to stay gone long since we have had such a busy start to the week. The rest of the day has been pretty nice except the fact its after 7 and still no sign of Austin coming home. Its hard sometimes being alone all day and him working 7 or more days straight and hardly seeing him I just wish sometimes he got home at like 5 but that's in a perfect world right! Tomorrow Colby has school so I plan on doing some more shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment