Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday & Saints

Today being Sunday is ofcourse one of our busiest days of the week. We had Sunday School first thing ofcourse. Today it was Colby, Broc, and Cade as usual. Mrs. Shirley my usual co-teacher is out for a month so Lisa the new helper was there. It was a little chaotic at first b/c Lisa was late and all 3 boys were there and we were trying to figure out who was going to stay with me. During all of the chaos Cade fell and hit his head pretty bad. He was ok but we decided to get his mom to let her know. I know I would have wanted to know had this happened to Colby. The boys mainly just played today I felt a little out of sorts. I had brought a new kitchen set in our room and bought some play food this week at Target. They all seemed to enjoy "cooking" for us.
Colby and I left right after Sunday School because of the Saints game at noon. Traffic is always horrible on Saints home games and I did not want to sit in traffic for an hour with a 2 year old. Plus I had a meeting this afternoon so my afternoon was already cut short.
I had things to do around the house as well because Austin's parents are coming in town tomorrow. This afternoon thanfully Colby took a good nap I was able to get an hour nap as well and I watched most of the Saints game....it was a dissapointing loss now they are 2-1 but I am just hoping they can redeem next week with the Panthers! Its always hard to see your team lose but we haven't lost a real game in so long but I guess it had to happen sooner or later!
Tonight I had a Preschool Team meeting for church. A bunch of us (mothers & teachers) have been asked to be on the team. Tonight was our first meeting so we basically brainstormed! I am excited about the upcoming events for our church and preschool. I pray we are able to reach out to the children and their families and that we are even able to draw in some visitors! Colby stayed with my parents then Austin got in to relieve them before I got in. I think he had fun with the grandparents and with his daddy. Then we just spent the evening eating dinner and watching football!

No comments:

Post a Comment