Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1 Month Doc Visit



Lindsay had her 1 month doctor's appointment yesterday. I was able to take her by myself since Colby was in school. We took him with us to her 2 week visit and he was very antsy by the time we were done so I was thankful to not have to bring both kids! Its funny though I was never brave enough to bring Colby alone until he was like 9 months old! Funny how things change! Anyway everything went great...she was very well behaved. She just looked around and kicked when they put her up on the table. She didn't fuss at all while the doctor checked her out! I was shocked b/c Colby always screamed! It wasn't until he turned 2 that he started not crying at the doctor. The doctor said she looked great and was very alert and doing well. She weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. I laugh b/c this is close to Colby's birth stats! I also find it amusing that she is in the 10-25% whereas Colby was always like 50-75% with everything! She got 1 shot at the visit it was the 2nd half of one she received in the hospital. It didn't seem to make her fussy or anything that I could tell.



I am so thankful for healthy doctor's visits. I feel so blessed to have 2 healthy children. I thank God everyday for that! We will look forward to going back next month for her 2 month and seeing how much she has grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment