Wednesday, July 10, 2013

19 Months




Lindsay turned 19 months last weekend. Its bittersweet to think about how she is closing on 2! But she's also at such a cool, fun age I'm loving it! She is definitely getting more and more flexible which is great! She loves going places! She is still very dramatic and spunky! She's tiny also but tough! At 18 months she weighed 22 lbs so I would guess she is still around that. She is fitting in 18 month size clothes just fine but she can also still sport a size 12 months as well! She's talking more and more and starting to repeat things we say. So far she isn't really into characters or tv although recently she has paused and watched a few minutes of Sesame Street and she will say Elmo!
She is a REALLY picky eater! She loves cheese and berries but she will only eat when she wants to eat! She also likes to snack all day! I try not to let her but she will cling on my leg and stand in the kitchen until she gets food! I know she will outgrow this eventually. She eats whatever we eat although at most meals she doesn't eat a whole lot. This month we also took the bottles away. She did fine with the adjustment...she doesn't drink quite as much milk but she has about 3 cups a day which is fine for her age. I think it will also help with her eating.
She did really great in swim lessons and seemed like a natural! She's very strong and athletic! I think in January I will enroll her in Gymnastics. She will start school in September but right now I am just enjoying having her and Colby home. Speaking of they fight a lot but love each other! Typical sibling stuff! She's a pretty good sleeper but does wake up WAY more then Colby did at this age. She does typically sleep 12 hours at night and takes a 3 hour nap though so no complaints!
She is overall just a fun little girl! She has her moments where she drives me crazy but I love her spunkiness and strong will!

No comments:

Post a Comment