Sunday, August 2, 2015

Friends

One thing I ofcourse love about the summertime is the time we get to spend with friends. 
Monday we had a playdate set up with some sweet friends. We met them at Chickfila for breakfast. We met Tammy and her son Logan who is 4 and Ashley and her 2 sons who are 10 and 2. My kids had a blast. It was nice b/c the kids could play while we visited some. We also got to see our sweet friend Sarah who has been recovering from donating a kidney. I love the ages our kids are at b/c they are pretty well behaved and independent. We had a really great time. Afterwards we ran a couple errands and went to take care of our friends the Richardson's pets. It was a good morning and I enjoyed the time out with the littles. We rested that afternoon then got Lindsay ready for her last Tap/Jazz class of the summer. I have really enjoyed seeing her blossom in dance. Its given her confidence and also allowing her to do something athletic which is great too. Its been nice b/c its kept our days from being too long but I am also ready for some quiet evenings again! 
Tuesday I had my usual book club. As always my parents kept the kids and I enjoyed my time with adults! We are really having a great session. Afterwards I picked up the kids and we took care of the Richardson animals again then came home. Once again we rested then Lindsay had her last ballet class. We are thinking of signing her up for the fall though. I am glad she got this experience this summer. Its made for a busy July but I am very thankful. 
Wednesday we are heading up to Hattiesburg so look for most posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment