Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hair Cut Round 3

Today was Colby's 3rd time getting a hair cut. I chose this week because it was his b-day week and I thought it would be nice to have a fresh cut for his party and birthday. Its also been since March since it was cut and it was longer then it had ever been. Its always bittersweet to me though to get his haircut. He's so cute with it cut but again I like his longer more baby looking hair too. He looks so grown up when its short!
Once again he cried for most of the haircut...I hope he outgrows this one of these days. I think he just doesn't like people fooling with him but he acts the same way with the dentist and doctor! Again I hope he outgrows it one day! Luckily she can get it done in less then 10 minutes so it isn't too much of a disaster! Ofcourse once it was done he was a happy fellow again!

No comments:

Post a Comment