Sunday, July 11, 2010

What a morning!

Must have been a full moon this Sunday! Things were crazy from the moment we got to church! From kids pooping everywhere to fussing because of teeth then during extended care Colby fell over a folding chair and squished his fingers inside the chair! It was nuts! I was with him during Sunday School then extended care and was right there when he did it! I am thankful that I was there....I'm not sure if the teachers would have come and gotton me or what I am just glad I was there when it happened.
It ended up with me leaving early and meeting Austin with him downtown at Urgent Care. The doctor examined him and said they weren't broken just badly bruised. I am glad though we went ahead and took him atleast for my peace of mind! I would have spent all day worrying about them if not!
After such a crazy, long morning he came home and took a looong nap which was great! It was the first in several days. Austin got home early and we were able to have a nice family evening together!
Other then the finger incident it was a great day in church. Colby had several friends to play with. He was 1 of 6 in extended care. There were 1 year olds, 2 year olds, and 3 year olds in his class! He has a great time there and I am truly thankful for that also!

No comments:

Post a Comment