Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tricycle







We gave Colby a tricycle for his birthday along with a helmet and knee pads! I know I know its just a tricycle and I swore I would never do this...I mean we didn't wear helmets when I even rode a regular bike but the thought of my little boy falling off and bumping his head scares me to death! He hated it the first time but now he knows that if he rides he has to wear his safety gear so he is fine with it!



He hasn't gotton the real hang of the peddles yet but we are working on it with him! I don't remember how old I was when I really knew how to ride my tricycle! I love that his tricycle though is the old timey one just like the one I had! He loves it but we have to pull him right now or push him! We have only gotton a few chances to take it out because we have been so busy plus its so hot in the front of our house most of the day! i look forward to really teaching him how to ride it this fall and maybe he can follow us on our walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment