Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Last 2 Days

Austin has been off these last 2 days...I always enjoy when he is off during the week. Its a great trade off for having to work weekends...we get to do other stuff that most people can't do b/c they are only off weekends. Yesterday I had bootcamp so Austin kept Colby. I think they played outside and then I told them to meet me at a park when I finished bootcamp. We all 3 had a wonderful time! The weather has been great! Colby ran around and had a great time!
Today Colby had school so Austin and I dropped him off at school then went to the mall. We wanted to go ahead and order Colby a "big boy" bed. We had planned to wait until his 3rd b-day but he's already so close to outgrowing it and we weren't sure how long it would take to come in. I love the days when Austin is off and Colby has school its like a free date day for us. We stopped and ate a quick breakfast at the mall then went off shopping. We ordered him bunk beds full on top of twin. It should be here sometime in March. I can't wait to re-do his room. He seems too big now for his nursery furniture. We are probably going with a "car" theme and blues and greens.
Colby seemed to have a great day at school when we picked him up. They apparantly did some shaving cream art and played outside! I am so happy he loves school so much! We don't have much planned the rest of the day probably just staying home and spending time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment